Subject: FW: Suction cups
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Jessica VonderHaar'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Melissa LaRose'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 10:41:35 -0400

Jessica,

Can you please enter the following order for Circle K South Atlantic when
you have a chance.

 

Thanks,

Jason

 
<https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4wGRDUxgsuhsq3e8xer15HSd2Lh
-zKB5ZaA3L2XpRj23_gdCZcHVj1BQFbvHHvRd9BepBFwzxg> 

Jason Springer

Senior Sales Representative

[email-masked]
(917) 832 0525

 <http://iseeinnovation.com/> iSEEINNOVATION.COM

 

From: Daniel, Jason <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2024 9:58 AM
To: [email-masked]; Randall, Tammy <[email-masked]>
Cc: Lewis, Misti <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Suction cups

Confirmed. 

Thanks! 

Jason Daniel
Category Manager 
email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

cell : 614-246-1841

Circle K - South Atlantic Division
9485 Regency Square Blvd.

Suite 400

Jacksonville, FL 32225

 

 

Part of Alimentation Couche-Tard

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message, including any attachment(s),
contains information that may be confidential, protected by the
attorney-client or other legal privileges, and/or proprietary non-public
information. If you are not an intended recipient of this message or an
authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message so that we can correct our records to avoid the
mistake in the future and then delete it from your system. Use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of
its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and may
be unlawful. Your cooperation with this request is appreciated.

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2024 9:08 AM
To: Daniel, Jason <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Randall, Tammy
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Lewis, Misti <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Suction cups

CAUTION: This email originated from outside Circle K. Do not click links or
open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is
safe. 

  _____  

Jason,

Can you please confirm the order below:

Billing:

Circle K South Atlantic Business Unit
9485 Regency Square Blvd Suite 400
Jacksonville, FL 32225

Invoices are submitted electronically to: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

Payment terms: N30

Ship to:

Circle K #2745163
1080 Hwy 80 East           

Pooler  GA, 31322

ATTN: Tammy Randall
912-748-5908

(24)   APEX-5C-1001-CLR Apex Vault Wide Holder $22.00 each   Extended:
$528.00

Shipping via UPS  $43.08

Total   $571.08 

**Please note we are running behind on order shipments due to the large
volume of orders we have been receiving. If this is an immediate need,
please let me know and I will see what can be done.

Thanks,

Jason

 

<https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4wGRDUxgsuhsq3e8xer15HSd2Lh
-zKB5ZaA3L2XpRj23_gdCZcHVj1BQFbvHHvRd9BepBFwzxg> 

Jason Springer

Senior Sales Representative

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
(917) 832 0525

 <http://iseeinnovation.com/> iSEEINNOVATION.COM

 

From: Daniel, Jason <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2024 7:15 AM
To: Randall, Tammy <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: Lewis, Misti <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Suction cups

 <mailto:[email-masked]> @[email-masked] can you
please send 24 suction cups to the below address?

ATTN TAMMY RANDALL

1080 Hwy 80 East           

Pooler  GA, 31322

Thanks! 

Jason Daniel
Category Manager 
email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

cell : 614-246-1841

Circle K - South Atlantic Division
9485 Regency Square Blvd.

Suite 400

Jacksonville, FL 32225

 

 

Part of Alimentation Couche-Tard

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message, including any attachment(s),
contains information that may be confidential, protected by the
attorney-client or other legal privileges, and/or proprietary non-public
information. If you are not an intended recipient of this message or an
authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message so that we can correct our records to avoid the
mistake in the future and then delete it from your system. Use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of
its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and may
be unlawful. Your cooperation with this request is appreciated.

From: Randall, Tammy <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2024 10:56 AM
To: Daniel, Jason <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Suction cups

Good morning!!

After sharing and swapping, we still need about 2 dozen of the suction cups
for the cooler doors.  We have had several fall of the doors and break.

Can you help me with this?

You can send them to 2745163 in Pooler and I will distribute them to the
stores in need if that works for you.

Thank you!!!

Tammy Randall

Tammy Randall

Market Manager 2912

E: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

T: 229-392-1589

NOTE DE CONFIDENTIALITÉ: Ce courriel, ainsi que toute pièce y étant jointe,
contient de l’information pouvant être confidentielle et protégée par le
privilège avocat-client, ou toute autre privilège légal, et/ou de
l’information exclusive et non publique. Si vous n’êtes pas le destinataire
de ce message ni l’assistant autorisé du destinataire, veuillez en aviser
l’émetteur en répondant à ce message pour que nous puissions corriger nos
dossiers afin d’éviter que cette erreur se reproduise, et veuillez effacer
ce message de votre système. L’utilisation, la diffusion, la distribution ou
la reproduction de ce message et/ou de ses pièces jointes (le cas échéant)
par des destinataires imprévus n’est pas autorisée et pourrait être
illégale. Nous apprécions votre coopération quant à cette demande.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message, including any attachment(s),
contains information that may be confidential, protected by the
attorney-client or other legal privileges, and/or proprietary non-public
information. If you are not an intended recipient of this message or an
authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message so that we can correct our records to avoid the
mistake in the future and then delete it from your system. Use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of
its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and may
be unlawful. Your cooperation with this request is appreciated.

NOTE DE CONFIDENTIALITÉ: Ce courriel, ainsi que toute pièce y étant jointe,
contient de l’information pouvant être confidentielle et protégée par le
privilège avocat-client, ou toute autre privilège légal, et/ou de
l’information exclusive et non publique. Si vous n’êtes pas le destinataire
de ce message ni l’assistant autorisé du destinataire, veuillez en aviser
l’émetteur en répondant à ce message pour que nous puissions corriger nos
dossiers afin d’éviter que cette erreur se reproduise, et veuillez effacer
ce message de votre système. L’utilisation, la diffusion, la distribution ou
la reproduction de ce message et/ou de ses pièces jointes (le cas échéant)
par des destinataires imprévus n’est pas autorisée et pourrait être
illégale. Nous apprécions votre coopération quant à cette demande.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message, including any attachment(s),
contains information that may be confidential, protected by the
attorney-client or other legal privileges, and/or proprietary non-public
information. If you are not an intended recipient of this message or an
authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message so that we can correct our records to avoid the
mistake in the future and then delete it from your system. Use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of
its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and may
be unlawful. Your cooperation with this request is appreciated.

<https://d2HYm804.na1.hs-sales-engage.com/Cto/ZW+23284/d2HYm804/R5R8b41SnN8N
DJ2S2fDD3W3H5ftZ3C6pS1W3BM0Rp1W-tmZW1GysMC1-Wk6XW3H59gk1Zkq2bW1V15Cs24VJ_Tn1
X2cDC4W1>